Victory State Bank Helps Spread The Word About Holiday Gifts That Can Keep Your Loved Ones Safe
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- There is no greater gift than family and friends; and there are perhaps no greater holiday gifts than those which can keep your loved ones safe from harm during an emergency.
With this in mind, Victory States Banks points to the following holiday gift-giving list from FEMA (www.fema.gov) :
- Disaster kits for homes, offices and autos (first aid kits; food, water and prescription medications for 72 hours; i.e., extra clothing, blankets, and flashlights).
- NOAA weather radios with extra batteries.
- Enrollment in a CPR or first-aid class.
- Smoke detectors.
- Fire extinguishers (for kitchen, garage, car, etc.)
- Foldable ladders for second-story escape in a fire.
- Car kits (emergency flares, shovels, ice scrapers, flashlights and fluorescent distress flags).
- Pet Disaster kits (food, water, leashes, dishes and carrying case or crate).
- Battery powered lamps
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com .
Relevant Public Relations, LLC