- Category: Widget
- Published: Thursday, 07 November 2013 10:43
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 84
Victory State Bank Wants You To Make Wise Choices
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Running a business means having to make important decisions.
Victory State Bank wants you to make the right choices. Some decisions can influence the future of your enterprise.
This may seem stressful, but the following tips from the U.S. Small Business Administration may help in your decision making:
- Define, as specifically as possible, what the decision is that needs to be made. Is this really your decision or someone else's? Do you really need to make a decision? (If you do not have at least two options, there is no decision to be made.) When does the decision need to be made? Why is this decision important to you?
- Brainstorm, and write down as many alternatives as you can think of. Be sure to use your resources (experienced friends and family, the Internet, etc.) to find out more about the implications of each option.
- Visualize the outcome of each alternative. Do you feel more satisfied with one outcome than with the others?
- Do a reality check. Cross off those alternatives that most likely will not occur.
- Once you have made your decision, get moving on it. Worrying or second-guessing yourself will only cause stress. You have done your very best. Remember, no decision is set in stone!
About Victory State Bank
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com .
Relevant Public Relations, LLC