Victory State Bank: Make Marketing A Priority In 2012
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- With New Year’s Eve just days away, many business owners are thinking about ways to grow their enterprise in 2012.
In order to successfully grow your business, you’ll need to attract, and then work to retain, a large base of satisfied customers.
In order to accomplish this, Victory State Bank is reminding entrepreneurs about the importance of marketing.
As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank suggests that business owners following these marketing tips from the U.S. Small Business Administration:
- All company policies and activities should be directed toward satisfying customer needs.
- Profitable sales volume is more important than maximum sales volume.
To best use these principles, a small business should:
- Determine the needs of their customers through market research
- Analyze their competitive advantages to develop a market strategy
- Select specific markets to serve by target marketing
- Determine how to satisfy customer needs by identifying a market mix
Marketing programs, though widely varied, are all aimed at convincing people to try out or keep using particular products or services. Business owners should carefully plan their marketing strategies and performance to keep their market presence strong.
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com .
Relevant Public Relations, LLC