Victory State Bank Shares Checklist For Starting A Business in 2012
STATEN, ISLAND, N.Y. -- Thinking of starting a business in 2012?
Before you begin, Victory State Bank suggests you consider the following questions from the U.S. Small Business Administration; your answers will help you determine if you are ready to become a small business owner or where you need to spend more time in planning:
- Am I prepared to spend the time, money and resources needed to get my business started?
- What kind of business do I want?
- What products/services will my business provide?
- Why am I starting a business?
- What is my target market?
- Who is my competition?
- What is unique about my business idea and the products/services I will provide?
- How soon will it take before my products/services are available?
- How much money do I need to get my business set up?
- How long can I have to finance the company until I start making a profit?
- Will I need to get a loan?
- How will I price my product compared to my competition?
- How will I market my business?
- How will I set up the legal structure of my business?
- How will I manage my business?
- Where will I house my business?
- How many employees will I need to start up?
- What types of suppliers do I need to contact?
- What kind of insurance do I need to invest in?
- What do I need to do to ensure I am paying my taxes correctly?
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com .
Relevant Public Relations, LLC
Headquarters: 718 682 1509
Mobile: 917 715 8761