Victory State Bank Points To NYC's Bill of Rights For Business Owners
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Did you know that New York City has a Business Owners’ Bill of Rights?
Victory State Bank recently visited NYC.gov, where the following information was posted:
AS A BUSINESS OWNER, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Courteous and professional treatment by City employees
- Inspectors who are polite, professionally dressed, and properly identified
- Information about how long inspections will take and the cost of all related fees
- Knowledgeable inspectors who enforce agency rules uniformly
- Receive information about agency rules from inspectors or other employees
- Contest a violation through a hearing, trial or other relevant process
- Request a review of inspection results or re-inspection as soon as possible
- Receive explanation from inspectors (if requested) on violation details and instructions for viewing inspection results
- Access information in languages other than English
10. Comment, anonymously and without fear of retribution, on the performance or conduct of City employees
If you feel that the service you received is inconsistent with the above, you are encouraged to use the City's online feedback tool, located at www.nyc.gov/customersurvey.
According to the NYC.gov Web site, alll comments and information submitted through the feedback tool will be kept strictly confidential and used solely to enhance business owner service.
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com .
Relevant Public Relations, LLC