Victory State Bank Asks: Do Potential Clients Know How Good You Really Are?
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- For many entrepreneurs the growth of a business depends upon the answer to these two questions:
Are you an expert in your field?
If so, do potential clients know how good you really are?
Relevant Public Relations LLC shares this advice for someone who wants to build a reputation as an expert:
- Learn as much about the industry and its potential new directions before launching your goal to become a recognized expert.
- Remember, nothing replaces experience.
- Keep learning; education never stops.
- It's important to network with potential clients, as well as others in your field: Join your local Chamber of Commerce; participate in community-service organizations, business-networking groups and trade organizations
- Read industry publications, as well as general business publications; take classes and attend seminars.
- Surround yourself with experts who can help you in areas outside of your own expertise. This will allow your business to run smoothly so you can focus on what you do best.
- Publicize your accomplishments.
- Speak before groups and associations.
- Utilize social media sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to interact with others as an industry expert.
- Providing ongoing useful industry-related advice on a blog and social media sites.
- As often as possible, getting your name referred to in the media and elsewhere an expert in your industry (a public relations pro can help with this).
- Establish a newsletter with useful content as a means of reminding others of your expertise.
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com .