Victory State Bank Points To 10 Steps Of Starting A Business
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -Running a business isn’t easy. But starting one up may seem even more complex.
Complex? Yes. Confusing? Not necessarily.
To put aspiring entrepreneurs on the right track, Victory State Bank is sharing the following 10 tips from the U.S. Small Business Administration for launching a business:
1) Create a business plan
2) Get Business Assistance and Training
3) Choose a Business Location (Get advice on how to select a customer-friendly location and comply with zoning laws.)
4) Finance Your Business
5) Determine the Legal Structure of Your Business
6) Register a Business Name ("Doing Business As")
7) Get a Tax Identification Number
8) Register for State and Local Taxes
9) Step 9: Obtain Business Licenses and Permits
10) Understand Employer Responsibilities
For detailed information on each of the 10 steps, log onto http://www.sba.gov/content/follow-these-steps-starting-business.
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com .
Relevant Public Relations, LLC