- Category: Widget
- Published: Thursday, 07 November 2013 09:47
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 457
Victory State Bank Points to Debt Collection Scam Warning
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. – Victory State Bank would like to alert you to a fake debt collection scam warning from the Federal Trade Commission.
Be weary of any debt collector using threatening or abusive tactics to obtain money from you.
If you think that a caller may be a fake debt collector:
- Ask the caller for his name, company, street address, and telephone number.
- If a caller refuses to give you all of this information,do not pay!
- Stop speaking with the caller.
- Do not give personal financial or other sensitive information.
- Contact your creditor. ReadDebt Collectionfor a list of your rights.
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com. .
Relevant Public Relations, LLC
Headquarters: 718 682 1509
Mobile: 917 715 8761