- Category: Widget
- Published: Thursday, 07 November 2013 10:22
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 156
VVictory State Bank Points to Resources from Department of Veterans Affairs
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. – Victory State Bank wishes to help all of our patrons gain access to the resources they deserve. If you or a family member have served or are actively serving our country, the following information from The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) may be of interest.
The VA offers a variety of home loan programs for active duty servicemembers, veterans, and National Guard and Reserve members:
- Purchase Loans help purchase a home at a competitive interest rate often without requiring a downpayment or private mortgage insurance.
- Cash Out Refinance Loans take cash out of your home equity to pay off debt, fund school, or make home improvements.
- Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan can help you obtain a lower interest rate by refinancing an existing VA loan.
- Native American Direct Loans help eligible Native American veterans finance the purchase, construction, or improvement of homes on Federal Trust Land, or reduce the interest rate on a VA loan.
- Adapted Housing Grants help veterans with a permanent and total service-connected disability purchase or build an adapted home or to modify an existing home to account for their disability.
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online http://www.victorystatebank.com. .
Relevant Public Relations, LLC
Headquarters: 718 682 1509
Mobile: 917 715 8761