- Category: Widget
- Published: Thursday, 07 November 2013 10:02
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 265
Victory State Bank’s Personalized-Service PoliciesDesigned To Encourage Success Of Its Customers
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- As Staten Island, N.Y.'s only community-based bank, Victory State Bank takes pride in contributing to the success of its customers through personalized service, cutting-edge banking products and fostering the cultural and educational enrichment of its neighborhoods.
Victory State’s banking technologies are state-of-the-art, but the bank knows how to keeps things "old-fashioned" when it makes good sense.
For example, Victory State Bank has built a solid reputation for:
• Allowing easy access to senior management -- including the president.
• Responding quickly with answers on loan requests, with all decisions made on Staten Island.
• Having friendly staff members who are devoted to customer satisfaction.
• Making a courtesy call when a customer’s account is overdrawn.
• Ensuring a Victory State Bank professional – as opposed to an automated voicemail -- will answer your phone call during business hours.
• Providing clear information upfront; without the "nickeling and diming" of banking fees.
About Victory State Bank:
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online at http://victorystatebank.com
Media Inquiries: Barton Horowitz
Relevant Public Relations, LLC