- Category: Widget
- Published: Tuesday, 16 August 2016 12:35
- Written by Isaac
- Hits: 242
7 Factors to Consider Before Retirement
Your retirement years can sneak up on you, so you should prepare in advance, says Victory State Bank.
To get you started, Staten Island’s only community-based business bank suggests future retirees consider these important factors from USA.gov:
- At what age do you plan to retire?
- Can you participate in an employer's retirement savings plan, such as a 401(k) plan, or a traditional pension plan?
- Will your spouse or partner retire when you do?
- Where do you plan to live when you retire? Will you downsize, rent, or own your home?
- Do you expect to work part-time?
- Will you have the same medical insurance you had while working? Will your coverage change?
- Do you want to travel or pursue a new hobby that might be costly?
About Victory State Bank
VSB Bancorp, Inc. (OTCQX: VSBN) is the one-bank holding company for Victory State Bank. As Staten Island, N.Y.’s only community-based commercial bank, Victory State Bank operates five full-service locations on the Island: The main office in the community of Great Kills, and branches in the communities of West Brighton, St. George, Dongan Hills and Rosebank. For additional information, Victory State Bank may be reached at 718-979-1100 or visited online at www.VictoryStateBank.com.