Welcome to Northfield Bank!
As of the close of business on July 1, 2020, Victory State Bank joined the Northfield Bank family. We are excited to have you as a Northfield customer and look forward to serving your financial needs for many years to come.
Here is what you can look forward to:
- The Same Familiar Faces: The same familiar faces from your local branch will provide the friendly banking service to which you are accustomed.
- Strength and Stability: Founded in 1887, Northfield is a well-capitalized financial institution with over $5.0 billion in total assets.
- Convenient Branch Network: After the systems integration is completed, expected in mid-September 2020, you will have access to our network of 43 branch locations in Staten Island, Brooklyn, and New Jersey.
- Products & Services: Northfield’s products and services, along with new ways to manage your accounts such as uChoose Rewards for your debit card, online account opening, and Zelle®, will be available after the system integration in mid-September 2020.
- Community Involvement: Northfield shares Victory’s commitment to the community and our combined organization, along with the Northfield Bank Foundation, remains dedicated to supporting organizations that make our neighborhoods a better place to live and work.
Until the system integration is complete in mid-September, continue to bank at any existing Victory location and continue to use your existing Victory checks and ATM/Debit cards.
Please refer to the Merger FAQ Guide for more information about the transition to Northfield.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact your local branch or call (718) 979-1100. We look forward to working with you to meet your financial needs.